Are you thinking of renovating your bathroom? If you want to give a modern touch to your bathroom, one of the most current trends is to incorporate different types of tiles. Thanks to them you can make your bathroom look brighter, more elegant and fresh. A safe bet. Therefore, today we tell you what our preferences are when choosing combinations of tiles for bathrooms. Do not miss it!
Bathroom tile combinations: 8 ideas
1. Black and white tilesIt is one of the most classic and timeless tile combinations. If you want to keep your bathroom for many years without resorting to riskier trends, this is the perfect pairing. Without a doubt, black and white never go out of style. You can make this combination on the bathroom floor (as in the past), on the walls, on both surfaces and even combine different materials. Of course, if you want to give it a little more warmth and avoid getting bored with basic colors, play with the furniture and accessories, and even with the combination of shapes in the tiles themselves.
2. Brown and white tilesAnother of the most classic options. The mix of colors in shades of brown and white provide light to almost any bathroom, and it is also a very elegant idea. You can reform your bathroom with white tiles by adding a touch of color with brown tiles for the floor, or mixing both colors on the walls. Another good idea is to add the color only in the shower area. In this way, it will generate an optical effect of spaciousness but without losing the warmth that brown tiles provide.
3. Grayscale tilesThe minimalist bathrooms have gained prominence in recent bathrooms, so if you like this trend, go for tiles in different gray is the perfect choice. You can mix larger tiles with smaller ones, as in the image. In this way, you can mix it minimalist with the gray tiles, with a touch of fun. As in the rest of the combinations, the dynamism of the bathroom can be given by the different sizes of the tiles. And if it sounds boring to you, add color to the furniture and accessories.
4. Monochromatic tilesIf you don't want to break your mind choosing a color scheme for your bathroom tiles, how about making a monochromatic bathroom? We recommend that if you are not very risky, you stay in the basic tones: white, cream, gray ... But of course, for tastes, colors. You can risk choosing a single color, such as blue or green, but it is best to opt for white furniture to break the monotony. You can also choose to use one color but different types of tiles, shapes, and a mixture of tones.
5. Imitation wood tilesA trend that is undoubtedly more and more successful is adding wood-effect tiles. Thanks to them, you will add more warmth to your bathroom, but without giving up the characteristics of the tiles. But what do you combine imitation wood tiles with? You can give it a more modern look by mixing this type with white tiles, or more rustic with faux stone tiles. Also, you can put this type of tile from floor to ceiling on one side, and opt for white toilets.
6. Imitation stone tilesYes, in addition to wood-effect tiles, stone-effect tiles are a perfect option for rustic bathrooms. However, it is also possible to adapt them to today by using longer tiles on the walls. Like everything, it's a matter of taste. What we can assure you is that the texture of the stone will give a special touch to your bathroom, and it is possible to make combinations with any type of tile and practically any color. Of course, if you have a small bathroom, better leave the texture for one of the walls, or you will make it seem much smaller (but very cozy).
7. MosaicsWe have already told you about hydraulic tiles on previous occasions. They are a perfect option for those who want to give a touch of fun to their bathroom or a more 'vintage' style, forming mosaics. You can find a multitude of types, colors and combinations to make your bathroom the most original room in your home. In addition, you can not only use them on the floor, but you can play with the combinations and take it to the walls, the shower or use it to create a kind of "carpet".
8. Mosaic tilesFinally, a modernized classic, which will allow you to play with textures and colors. Mosaic tiles have made a comeback. In the bathroom, it is very common to see them in the shower area, but it serves as a decoration for any area. Although they can remind you of a pool, choosing the perfect colors and size can serve to break the monotony of any bathroom. Monochromatic bathrooms, like the one in the photo, in a tile version are the most modern option.
Have you already opted for your favorite combination? Take a look at our tile catalog and contact Newcastle tiling today, if you want to know more about the perfect combination of tiles for your bathroom. Do not entertain doubts!